Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 33- Pictures Take 2

Elder Summers with his cousins, Elder Eric Summers and Sister Jana Randall.
that was a photo of my first district and we were awesome together. here is my other district in the advanced class, elder showell, and ochoa. e´ ochoa helped me a lot and he was one of my roommates. he is from peru and there is the picture of my primos and my fan club. the last one is me and the comp in our man cave. i can´t remember if i sent it yet but those are the pictures worth seeing, the others are just goofy. have a great week and write me dearelder.com letters!!! that is awesome that everyone could get together for the holidays but i sure wish they would write me more... anyone and everyone should write me to make the other elders jealous. why not? its free.


No comments:

Post a Comment