Monday, May 14, 2012

162 Days To Go...

¡hola familia! it was awesome being able to talk to you guys yesterday! today, i`ve been pretty busy and we are getting ready to go out to lunch with a family in cinco saltos before i head off for neuquen. right after talking to you guys, we went to visit a family that made me a delicious cake. we took some good pictures. now i am downloading my pictures on a dvd so i will have more space. i finished packing everything this morning and i`m feeling good. a little nervous thats all. i talked with elder page on the phone and he told me that he`s looking forward to seeing me again at a leaders training meeting. he is one of the assistents to the president and i will have a lot of contact with him as a zone leader. i also talked with elder cortès, he is my new comp and he is from chile. i am going to meet with him at the bus terminal in neuquen at 6, so i have a bit of time. it`s all going by so fast but i know that everything is going to go well. i got an email from president peterson and he told me that he is going to interview so i can renew my temple recommend, and i will be attending the temple in buenos aires before going home!! that will be very exciting. i loved getting all of the pictures today! there is going to be a special zone conference in a few weeks to say goodbye to president peterson and we are going to have a pure testimony meeting. it is going to be great and i`m excited for it. i am very grateful for president peterson and his wife for all of the things they have done for me, helping me along the way. i`m excited to start as a zone leader today. i`m ready to go! now i`m running out of time, but thank you for writing me today, i will have more time to write next week i think. i love you all and i wish you the best this week. ¡hasta luego! ¡chau! con mucho amor y ánimo, elder summers

No comments:

Post a Comment